PracticeWorks: How to Setup a Default Printer
- Click Start in the corner of the computer screen.
- Click All Programs.
- Click PracticeWorks Software.
- Click Configuration of PracticeWorks Software.
- Click Documents.
- Click This computer’s default.
- Select the desired printer from the drop-down menu in the “printer” field.
- Verify other selections in the Printer Configuration window are correct.
- Click OK to save the changes and close the window.
- Close the Configuration of PracticeWorks Software window.